Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window....spreads a cool, bright overcast sky.

I am hearing.....the catchy Habanero from Kylie's piano.

I am thinking....how I want to go beyond scratching the surface of the explosive joy of my life and liberty that's in Christ alone.

I am thankful for....precious friends. They are bottomless treasure boxes ornamenting my life with pearls of grace, diamonds of kindnesses, and golden nugget acts of love.

I am wearing....an airy, crinkled, three-quarter-sleeved, Dijon yellow button-down with an ankle-length denim skirt.

I am reading....Anne of Green Gables and With Christ in the School of Prayer by Andrew Murray.

From the kitchen....has come asparagus bacon quiche, lemon bread, salads, and vanishing oatmeal cookies.

I am anticipating.....planting flowers from Terry's Rose Cottage garden that will serve as reminders of a sweet friendship.

I giggled with delight....when I read Julie's vintage notecard letting me know of our upcoming You, Me 'n' Tea menu!


No comments: